Once again, we head out into the great unknowns, to give form to the things that don't exist, but perhaps might. That's right, it is once again time for the E2 Science Fiction And Fantasy Quest!
The quest will run from May 1st, 3017 to June 1st, 3017... WAIT! - PLOT TWIST!! The quest will continue as long as there is one eligible node posted each 24 hours. It's up to you how long this madness continues. Do as you will.
The quest ended June 25th. Thank you to everyone who helped!
All science fictional stories, poems, essays, and predictions are accepted. In the spirit of providing an inclusive environment, fairies, ghosts, mages, and gods are also welcome. Reviews and explanations of science-fictional concepts will be accepted, but factual science writeups are suspect, and will probably not be eligible for prizes.
- All writeups must conform to the limitations of the quest - science fiction and fantasy or factual writeups about science fiction and fantasy, as in previous years.
- Writeups must survive without deletion through the quest and following judging period to be eligible for the quest.
- Judging categories and criteria are highly flexible. This is a feature, not a bug.
- 10 GP per node submitted and surviving to the end of the quest.
- 300, 200, and 100 GP for the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place nodes in each category.
- A bonus prize for the highest rep writeup: an /egg command of your devising for the chatbox.
Reviews & Non-fiction:
- The Ancient Universe of Might and Magic by Zephronias
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 by The Custodian
- The Long Way to a Small, Angry Planet by Jet-Poop
- Heart medications which all have names like alien military from other planets by moeyz
- "Of course humans aren't intelligent. They don't even have glurbleflukers. If you can't glurblefluke, you're not sentient." by Dustyblue
- Lithic Walkthrough Part 1 by BookReader
Highest Reputation Award:
Goes to Jet-Poop, for The Long Way to a Small, Angry Planet.
Thank you everyone for participating and reading!