Have robots been taking over your favorite coffee shop? Do the CIA keep redacting your favorite daydreams? Are the fairies in your garden keeping you awake playing buzkashi all night? Well, now's the time to gripe, because it's once again time for the E2 Science Fiction And Fantasy Quest!
The quest will run from May 1st, 3018 to June 1st, 3018. All science fictional stories, poems, essays, and predictions are accepted. In the spirit of providing an inclusive environment, fairies, ghosts, mages, and gods are also welcome. Reviews and explanations of science-fictional concepts will be accepted, but factual science writeups are suspect, and will probably not be eligible for prizes.
- All writeups must conform to the limitations of the quest - science fiction and fantasy or factual writeups about science fiction and fantasy, as in previous years.
- Writeups must survive without deletion through the quest and following judging period to be eligible for the quest.
- Judging categories and criteria are highly flexible. This is a feature, not a bug.
- 10 GP per node submitted and surviving to the end of the quest.
- 300, 200, and 100 GP for the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place nodes in each category.
- A bonus prize for the highest rep writeup: an /egg command of your devising for the chatbox.
Reviews & Non-fiction:
- The Deep by Jet-Poop
- Seveneves by Serjeant's Muse
- Avengers: Infinity War by Glowing Fish
- I can lie to the face of the devil himself, but I can't fool you. by Zephronias
- Robots don't write poetry. Anymore. by Silverai_me
- Robots don't write poetry. Anymore. by borgo
Highest Reputation Award:
Goes to Silverai_me
for Robots don't write poetry. Anymore.
Thank you everyone for participating and for reading!