The photo of of me with the lovely grundoon in Ontario. Life will never be the same without you, Christine. Her birthday is 23rd of March if ever you feel like remembering her.
I still have the nice little nodeshell challenge going on. I'm sorry I was away so long. I missed you all, so I will pop back in more frequently.
New to E2? Instant advice:
- Spend a day reading around before you post anything.
- Read at least one FAQ. My initial suggestion is Everything2 Help, and Everything2 FAQ.
- Understand that three things a writeup needs, beyond mere words, are:
- Use drafts and do not be afraid to ask for advice.
- Get help - anyone with a $ or @ against their name will assist
- At a loss for a topic? See Everything's Most Wanted, wertperch's nodeshell challenge or jessicapierce's scratchpad
- Feedback is intended to help you to improve both in your writing and in understanding E2. Behaviour breeds behaviour - if you respond to feedback with hostility you will be met with hostility, but if you respond with appreciation, you will get a better response in the future.
- Have fun!
Some of my work, by subject
e-mail is my username at protonmail dot com. You can also get me on Signal Messenger — ask me how.
If ever you want to treat me to something, I've a Wish List on Amazon.